Mobil 1 96995 Synthetic 0W-20 Motor Oil - 1 Quart, Pack of 6

Mobil 1 96995 Synthetic 0W-20 Motor Oil - 1 Quart, Pack of 6 Review




I love this oil! I can get 30 MPG easy on my V6 280 HP Nissan 350Z. I also over-inflate my tires slightly. But I was never able to reach the three-o without the zero-w. It increases your MPG by about 10% easy. Over the life of the oil, you will save money getting this.

Take care of your engine and spend some money on this oil and a good oil filter. I get a Mobil-1 oil filter because it is one of the best. But there are other brands that are just as good. Use Google to find oil filter reviews by people who actually open them up.



Mobil 1 96995 Synthetic 0W-20 Motor Oil - 1 Quart, Pack of 6 Feature


  • Outstanding wear protection
  • Improved protection against sludge and harmful deposits
  • Excellent high- and low-temperature performance Pours at temperatures as low as -53ºF and protects at oil temperatures as high as 400ºF
  • Excellent fuel econcomy benefits






Posted byJess at 9:50 AM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment