Royal Purple 1530 Synthetic Motor Oil - 1 Quart Container

Royal Purple 1530 Synthetic Motor Oil - 1 Quart Container Review




I just started using Royal Purple in my Mini Cooper S with John Cooper Works (basically, the supercharged, supercharged Mini). I actually noticed a difference in torque off the line and squeeled the tires HARD in 2nd gear. Although I don't have all the equipment to register the difference in fuel conservation, the guages inside my Mini started registering higher, expected mileage ranges. I previously would see that mileage range at about 480 miles on a full tank of gas (Hwy), but after Royal Purple, I saw the range jump up to 505 at one time.

Like I said, I'm not an automotive expert, but from what it seems to me, the Royal Purple has made a difference.



Royal Purple 1530 Synthetic Motor Oil - 1 Quart Container Feature


  • Delivers superior protection
  • Greatly reduces engine wear
  • Provides protection upon initial startup
  • Extends oil drain intervals
  • Enhances performance of both gasoline and diesel engines






Posted byJess at 6:40 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment