Mobil 1 44975 Synthetic 5W-20 Motor Oil - 1 Quart, Pack of 6

Mobil 1 44975 Synthetic 5W-20 Motor Oil - 1 Quart, Pack of 6 Review



I've been using Mobil One off and on since 2007 when a co-worker first told me about it. I have a 2002 Accord V6 sedan that is now pushing 156,000 miles in just 8 years! Using this oil, in conjunction with Fram's high mileage oil filter (for cars with over 75k in miles) helps to ensure it keeps running smoothely.

I typically go to one of those Chevron run Oil Changers here in the SF Bay Area (if you're not here, I'm sure you have an equivalent chain where they change the oil for you and you have the option of bringing in your own card products).

Mobil One is simply the best and I've yet to experience any problems related to the type of oil I put in my Honda.

PS: If you're an Amazon Prime member like me, it really makes shopping for oil online easy (or from Amazon in general)!



Mobil 1 44975 Synthetic 5W-20 Motor Oil - 1 Quart, Pack of 6 Feature


  • Outstanding wear protection
  • Improved protection against sludge and harmful deposits
  • Excellent high- and low-temperature performance Pours at temperatures as low as -53ºF and protects at oil temperatures as high as 400ºF
  • Excellent fuel econcomy benefits





Read More..

Posted byJess at 3:40 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment